The procedure is designed to fill the breasts so that they appear fuller and rounder. The fat is injected into different areas of the breast and at various depths so that the patient will get the highest absorption rate. Surgeon experience with the technique is important to achieve a uniform, smooth, normal appearance on the breasts.
If you want to augment your breasts, but want them to look and feel natural, Lipo-Augmentation is a great alternative to saline or silicone breast implants. No artificial implants are used in this type of breast augmentation.
Following the procedure, some fat will be reabsorbed by your body. However, your breasts will increase in size by one or one-and-a-half cup sizes following LipoAug.
LipoAug is a great option for many women because they get the benefits of two procedures in one – liposuction and breast augmentation.
The advantages of breast augmentation by fat transfer versus breast implants are:
• Less expensive
• Minimally invasive with less trauma to the breast
• No visible scars
• Can be done as an office procedure totally under local anesthesia
• Avoids tissue or foreign material (implants) rejection because the fat is an autologous graft
• Fewer postoperative complications
• Touch up procedures are easily performed
• Fat transfer does not make the performance on a future breast implant placement more difficult
In the past, breast augmentation using fat injections was frowned upon by breast surgeons because of the pressure of fat necrosis (a frequent benign breast tissue change resulting from the fat transfer) would interfere with breast cancer detection. But MRI technology changed that because the MRI can determine the difference between fat necrosis and cancerous tissue.
Book Your Free Consultation
Ageless Body Sculpting & Wellness
1151 Robeson Street
Suite 303 Fall River, MA 02720
Fall River, MA | Newport, RI
Call Today: (508) 377-4579